Safeguarding Children in school is the responsibility of all staff who work within the school. We ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities and we have enclosed a copy of our latest Child Protection Policy for parents to look at.
You can find a copy of our Child Protection Policy in our policies section.
One of the most important documents used in school is the Keeping Children Safe in Education. This document is produced by the Government and sets out the responsibilities of all schools for keeping the children in their care safe. This can be downloaded below.
Our latest child Protection poster, Child Protection Leaflet, and child friendly Safeguarding Poster that is displayed around school for children to see can be downloaded below. If you have any worries or concerns about any of the children connected to our school, please do not hesitate to contact one of the nominated people on the poster.
- SMC Peer on Peer Abuse Policy 2021.pdf pdf545.7 KbNov 24th, 2021
- NPCAT Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.pdf pdf1.7 MbOct 21st, 2021
- SMC Safeguarding Poster for Children 2021.pdf pdf5.4 MbOct 21st, 2021
- SMC Safeguarding & Child Protection Poster September 2021.pdf pdf2.1 MbOct 21st, 2021
- SMC Child Protection and Safeguarding Procedure 2021.pdf pdf1.4 MbOct 21st, 2021
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance September 2021.pdf pdf1.7 MbOct 4th, 2021
- CP Leaflet 2021.pdf pdf1.1 MbOct 4th, 2021
|St Margaret Clitherow’s nominated people are:|
|Miss C McNicholas (Designated Safeguarding Lead)|
|Mrs R Gaynon-Johnson (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – DDSL)|
|Mrs H Adams (DDSL)|
|Mrs E McCabe (DDSL)|
|Mrs M Larkin (Safeguarding Governor)|